Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dream


I dream of walking with you, shoulder to shoulder.
I dream of talking with you in to tomorrow.
I dream of looking at you and knowing this isn’t a dream.
I dream to hold you close and never letting go till the break of day.
I dream to look in to your eyes until time forgets us.
I dream to know the purest kiss.
I dream to forever dream of this, to sleep a forever dream.
For I do not wish to wake and lose you for another day.
But dreams are dreams meant to be dreamed.
But dreams if you hold them close become reality with hope.
So I dream of my dream coming true.

3 comments:

Gimli said...

antes que alguem pergunte: não, isto não é meu :) tropecei nisto online,e gostei :) um dia aventuro-me a escrever algo...but don't expect brilliance :)

LadyBOO said...

don't expect?
é claro que agente expect!

vindo de um menino brilhante como tu ;)

Anonymous said...

"Frankie Dunn: What you learn tonight?
Maggie Fitzgerald: Always protect myself.
Frankie Dunn: What's the rule?
Maggie Fitzgerald: Always protect myself."

"It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you."

Million Dollar Baby

* Please protect yourself there´s no magic in getting hurt.